Don't Let Today's Economy Dictate Your Future
What is your vision for yourself and family? Is your spending and savings plan keeping up with that vision? To stay on track, it's crucial to not only have a plan, but to revisit and revise your plan regularly.
We have trained and dedicated professionals that are HUD and VHDA certified housing counselors and workshop facilitators. Group and one-on-one counseling sessions are available. Our face-to-face sessions are generally one (1) hour pre-scheduled appointments that are confidential and designed to provide steps that you can take to reach and maintain your long and short term goals. Our workshops and one-on-one counseling sessions are free.
- Life Skills and Supportive Services
- Senior Day Program (Senior Citizens age 50 & older)
- Computer Lab (Beginner and Advance Classes)
- Credit and Spending Plan Counseling (one-on-one)
- Home Retention Workshops - Group Presentations
- NCLC Foreclosure Prevention Counseling (one-on-one)
- Post-purchase Counseling
- Pre-purchase Counseling
- VHDA Homebuyer Education Workshops
- Youth Guidance and Referral Services
- At-Risk Youth Services
- In-Home Counseling Services
- Mentoring & Tutoring Services
- ATOD Education
- Financial Literacy
- College & Career Preparation
Contact us today!